HOW TO BUY
We do not have a shopfront, nor do we have branches in other States, we operate solely online. This allows us to keep our prices affordable and to supply you with the utmost discretion.
All of our parcels are sent in standard Australia Post or Fastway Courier packaging and the return address is our company name PFLEX Pty Ltd and PO BOX
Your card statement will also display the payment as being made to PFLEX Pty Ltd
So in no way when posting or paying can it be identified as coming from Pelvic Floor Exercise OR identify what is in the parcel or what you have purchased
Order online and pay by credit card :
This is the easiest and quickest method
Our fully secured online shop accepts payments using Visa and Mastercard via eway, Australia's leading secure payment gateway.
Order by post, fax or online:
PFLEX Pty Ltd
PO Box PO Box 7094
- what you wish to buy
- your name and address for postage
- payment via cheque or money order. Please ensure you include enough to cover postage. Phone or info [at] pelvicfloorexercise.com.au (EMAIL) us for a quote
1300 79 44 39 (from within Australia)
+61 7 3041 6978 (from outside Australia)
info [at] pelvicfloorexercise.com.au
and choose to pay by:
- Credit card - MasterCard or Visa
- Cheque/money order - payable to PFLEX Pty Ltd
- Direct transfer to our bank account:
PFLEX Pty Ltd
We do not have a shopfront, nor do we have branches in other States, we operate solely online.
If you wish to buy a product but do not wish to have it delivered by courier or mail, we regret that we are unable to assist you.
We are happy to supply and invoice hospitals, health services and health professional practices.
Australian Orders: Shipping Methods and Charges
Our postage charge for all orders is calculated by size and weight. We only charge the minimum Autsalia Post charges but include TRACKING for all of our orders. This ensures that if the parcel goes astray , you are able to trace it.
Exceptions are listed in Special Shipping Arrangements for Particular Products below.
We use Australia Post Parcel, to ensure the safe and discreet arrival of your order. As you checkout, our online shop software will automatically determine the cost of shipping for your order. The shipping cost will appear on your final order so you'll know what to expect before you commit to pay. The item is trackable on line
Shipping via Fastway Courier Large shipments only
How it works: Orders to street addresses in the capital city areas of the eastern states are usually shipped via Fastway Courier. Fastway Courier is safe, trackable and includes insurance. A signature will be needed for delivery. If no-one is available to take delivery, Fastway will leave a card with a contact number for you to call to make alternative arrangements. Alternatively you can provide a workplace address for delivery, or you are welcome to email us after placing your order, to request delivery by Australia Post Registered Post if this is your preference.
Shipping via Australia Parcel Post / Registered Post -
How it works: Orders addressed to all PO Boxes, and all orders to addresses outside the capital city areas of the Eastern States, are shipped via Australia Parcel Post . Registered post is safe, trackable, no insurance. A signature will be needed for delivery. If no-one is available to take delivery, Australia Post will leave a card telling you at which Post Office you can collect and sign for your order. Alternatively you can provide a workplace address for delivery. Express post can be registered and is not insured. Shipping is the responsibility of Australia Post we endeavour to dispatch as soon as possible but we can not take responsability for delivery by the couriers.
We will investigate all items lost for the purchaser.
International orders: shipping charges and methods
We welcome international orders through our online shop for all products
Shipping costs and methods:
We send all orders by Australia Post's International Registered Post (where available - check countries here)
International Registered Post provides evidence of posting and a tracking number. If your order does not arrive within the expected time frame (see Delivery Times below), please email us for your parcel's tracking number. Please note that International Registered Post does not include insurance. We can always provide evidence of posting, and hence we cannot be held responsible in the very unlikely event that your order doesn't arrive. If the risk of loss en route concerns you, you are welcome to email us for a quote on an insured postage method prior to ordering.
Currency conversions and exchange rates
Our prices are quoted and charged in Australian dollars, but will appear on your credit card account in your own currency. We cannot accept any responsibility for any exchnage costs charged.
Customs in your own country may choose to impose a charge on your order. We use product descriptions and tarrif codes that minimise this risk, but it remains a possibility. If this concerns you, we advise you to contact your own customs service prior to ordering.
Dispatch and delivery times
We dispatch daily MOnday to Friday at Pelvic Floor Exercise . All orders received prior to 3 pm will be dispatched that day. If received after 3pm it will be dispatched the next business day.
We do our best to get your order to you in a timely fashion.
Australian customers usually receive their orders within 1-7 days of dispatch, depending on location.
Registered Post International states that deliveries to overseas customers usually arrive within 3-14 days, depending on the country. However heightened security measures in the US mean that there are likely to be additional delays of around 48 hours on US parcels in addition to usual shipping time of up to 14 days.
We usually carry all products in stock. If your order will be delayed because we are awaiting stock, we will contact you at the email address you have provided when ordering to let you know.
If your order does not arrive within the expected timeframe, please email us for the tracking number.
Health fund rebates
Many of the items in our range are included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods and/or are exempt from GST on the basis that they are a medical device for the treatment or relief of incontinence.
If you are a member of an Australian private health fund, you may be able to claim a rebate on the cost of some purchases from us. This will depend on your level of cover, your fund's policies, whether you have been diagnosed with a specific condition, and whether your doctor or health care professional has recommended the purchase.
If your decision to purchase depends on you getting a rebate from your health fund, we suggest that you talk to your fund for more information before you buy from us.
We hope it will never happen, but if you should have trouble using our online checkout, please email us to let us know, providing as much information about the problem as possible.
If you want to place your order urgently, try sending it from a different computer. If your card is being rejected by our secure payment system eway, please recheck the details you are entering. If you do not receive a confirmation email of your order , please contact us - the usual reason for this is that you have entered your email address incorrectly and it has bounced back to us, or it is caught in your spam filters.
We are informed of this and will attempt to contact you if the mistake is an obvious one like .con or .gmial.
We know you will understand that, because of the intimate nature of the products we sell, we cannot accept returns except in the unlikely event that a product is faulty.
We therefore advise our customers to choose carefully.
We describe our products with care, we provide guidance on making the right choice for your needs on the the information pages on this website, we answer your emailed questions prior to purchase, and we suggest that you consult a specialist health professional if you remain uncertain about the best product for your needs.
In the unlikely event that your purchase is faulty, the manufacturer's replacment or refund warranty will ALWAYS be honoured without question. Manufacturer warranties range from 3 months to lifetime and are specified on relevant product pages. For products that are not backed up by a manufacturer's warranty, Pelvic Floor Exercise will replace your purchase if it proves faulty within 12 months of purchase and use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
If you think a product may be faulty, please email us before returning the item. We'll talk through any problems that may be arising before authorising return, in order to avoid delay and postage expense for you.
If the item has been posted and returned for refund the refund will be for the item only if it is in the condition it was sent, shipping will not be refunded
We are sure that you will under that, for hygiene reasons, unauthorised returns will not be accepted.
Privacy and security
We are very aware of customer privacy.
· We pack orders discreetly in plain Australia Post bags, with a return address of PFLEX Pty Ltd. Larger orders may be in unmarked boxes.
· All orders are handled only by our own trusted staff.
· We NEVER pass your order onto another supplier, or use a drop shipping arrangement with an adult goods supplier, as some online shops do.
· In the case of overseas orders, we are obliged to complete customs declarations stating the contents of the package. We describe all our exercisers as "Exercise device" or "Medical device",
depending on the customer's country.
· Purchases from us will appear on your credit card statement as PFLEX Pty Ltd.
Your online security is protected at all times through our fully SSL encrypted online shop and payment processing gateway. Our fully secured online shop accepts payments via eway, Australia's leading secure payment gateway. You can order online with complete confidence knowing that :
· we never see your credit card details unless suplied over the phone for a purchase
· we will use your email and postal address for no other purpose than to send your order or to contact you in the case of a problem.
Other customer protection and privacy policies are outlined here.
1. You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date.
3. Your order, including payment for goods and delivery charges, becomes effective upon successful transmission after you press "Submit Payment" on the website. Your payment is processed at that point in real time. You cannot cancel the order after that time.
4. We are unable to accept liability if the delivery of your Goods is later than you anticipate.
5. Risk in the Goods passes to you on delivery. We do not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the Goods after signed delivery.
6. PFLEX Pty Ltd warrants that the Goods are fit for their usual purpose, are merchantable and meet any description we have provided. All other warranties and representations, except those which are non-excludable in law, are excluded. If the Goods are defective or do not meet these warranties, we will refund the price or repair or replace the Goods. We exclude liability for indirect or consequential loss. We will not be liable if you have failed to follow instructions, modified the Goods or used them for an unintended purpose.
7. Goods are for intimate personal use and are not returnable or refundable for any other reason than those outlined in 6 above.
8. If we cannot accept payment from your credit card the order will not be processed and you will not be contacted.
9. We are prevented by legal, cost and supply constraints from supplying some products to customers in some countries. These limits are clearly stated on relevant product pages. If these limits are ignored and an order is placed that we are unable to fulfill, the customer's payment will be refunded with the deduction of the credit card payment processing fee for both the incoming and outgoing payments.
10. These conditions are governed by laws of the State of Queensland, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
These terms should be read in conjunction with the other customer service information provided on this page.