Who are we?
Pelvic Floor Exercise is a specialist business run by PFLEX Pty Ltd which is owned by pelvic floor Physiotherapist Fiona Rogers and her husband Craig Rogers whose background is medical purchasing.
By combining their knowledge and talents, Craig and Fiona aim to provide you with the most up-to-date researched based information and quality products to assist you in recovering and maintaining your pelvic floor health.
Pelvic Floor Exercise was originally founded in 2005 by Linda, with over 19 years' experience in community women's health services. Fiona and Craig bought the business from Linda in 2010.
We are experienced in providing services and information to meet the pelvic health needs of women and men and are familiar with an enormous range of health information sources.
We understand how to use technology and have a large network of colleagues in health services both nationally and internationally.
We work with medical specialists, physiotherapists, continence advisors and other health professionals to ensure that our product range and our business practices meet the highest standards.
Above all, we understand that in these modern times people want to be able to take responsibility for their own health, and to make informed decisions about the products they use.
What's the idea of Pelvic Floor Exercise ?
Pelvic floor exercisers have usually only been available direct from a distributor or from a health professional, but can be hard to source for those who want to exercise independently at home, or those with no access to experienced health professionals.
Distributors sing the praises of only their own products, and you are not always informed enough to know that other devices that might suit you better even exist.
Health professionals sometimes recommend the use of exercise products without providing information on where to find them.
Very few pharmacies stock any pelvic floor exercisers. Those that do, usually only keep one type, so it's impossible for you to compare the features of all the products on the market and make an informed choice.
Pelvic Floor Exercise fills this gap by bringing together the very best exercise products available on the market to make choosing and buying easier.
Whatever your motivation for improving your pelvic floor, we provide expert information to help you choose the best product for your needs. Not only do we sell the products but we know how to use them.
Along with a great product range, supported by information that allows you to make informed decisions, Pelvic Floor Exercise is committed to the highest standards of ethical business practice.
We stand by our reputation as a reliable, customer-focussed business.
If you have any complaint about our service, at any time, please tell us. We will always listen to your concerns and do our very best to ensure that our customers are always satisfied.
Why buy from Pelvic Floor Exercise ?
- Australia's only specialist pelvic floor exercise shop
- The best products at the best prices
- Research-based information to help you make an informed choice.
- Online shop open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- National and international orders via post, email or fax
- Payment via credit card, cheque/money order or direct transfer
- All prices in Australian dollars
- Many products GST free, other prices inclusive of GST
- Ethical and health-focused
- 1300 phone number allows you to call us for the cost of a local call
- Phone message service means you can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Safe delivery by tracked post of all products direct from our stock and our premises
- Your order handled ONLY by our trusted staff. We do not use drop-shipping or other arrangements whereby other businesses fulfil orders from our customers
- Your privacy is totally guaranteed
- Safe and secure shopping