Brand: NeuroTrac Code: ECS305
Dual Channel TENS and NMES device with remote switch
Dual channel TENS and NMES device with remote switch controlled programmes.
- 10 Preset TENS programmes
- 10 Preset Neuromuscular Stimulation programmes.
- The wired remote switch facilitates a range of rehabilitation protocols, including Foot Drop
- 2 Customisable TENS
- 1 Customizable remote STIM programme.
- Lock mode function for measuring and recording home compliance (mA and total time used).
- Clear bright backlight LCD allows the display to be read more easily in low light or dark conditions.
- Keypad with bigger buttons for ease of use.
- Compact, light and reliable
TENS and STIM
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load ; indication only. Actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 70 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 65 mA.
- Type: Constant Current, maximum output voltage 180 Volts +10 / -30 Volts.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Selectable pulse width: 50 ìS – 450 μS [2% accuracy].
- Pulse Rate selection: in the continuous mode 2 – 200 Hz [2% accuracy].
- Mode: Continuous, Burst or Modulated.
- Burst mode: Bursts of 9 pulses [200 μS] at 150 Hz or 185 Hz, over 2 seconds.
- Modulation mode: 6-second cycle of concurrent width modulation and pulse repetition rate modulation.
- TENS 7: Width starting at50 ìS and increasing exponentially to 250μS in three seconds and then returning back to 50 ìS in the next three seconds. Rate starting 20 Hz, increasing exponentially to 85 Hz and then returning to 100 Hz.
- TENS 8: Width fixed at 200 μS. Rate starting 32 Hz, increasing exponentially to 100 Hz over 3 seconds and then returning to 32 Hz in the next 3 seconds.
- Time duration of the custom programmes selectable: 1 minute to 12 hours.
- Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts +/- 0.2 volts the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second. If the battery voltage is below 6.6 (+/- 0.2) volts the unit will not turn on.
- Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero.
Physical dimensions: 119.2 x 69 x 28.7 mm
Weight: 0.07KG without battery, 0.1KG with battery.
Environmental Conditions for use:
+5 to +40 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport:
-25 to +70 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.